Thursday, February 26, 2009

Robert Byrd tells Obama...Bad President

A great post from fellow blogger ADHD about one of my all time favorite KKK former members Robert Byrd right here and his oppostion to President Obama and the SEPARATION of powers


Just to add some thoughts to this. Would Robert Byrd be the longest serving Senator in history if he were a Republican and had said this as a a 27 yr old......


I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. ”

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944,



In case your wondering the answer is NO.

Sure ole Bobby could have had a change of heart about such a stupid statement, only him and the Lord above know for sure. But I can guarn- damn -tee you if he had a R after his name he would have been shown to the curb A LONG TIME ago.


I'm sure he has changed his mind but than again, you never know HMMMMMMMMMMMM....





Robert Byrd re living " THE GLORY DAYS"

No comments: