Sunday, February 1, 2009

The lemonade fast , The Steelers win and my incoming and outgoing thoughts

So ends day 5 of my lemonade fast. I have gone 5 whole days with nothing but lemonade, maple syrup and cayenne pepper mixed with water. This whole endeavor is to cleanse the body of toxins ( which I pump into my body willingly at TACO BELL ). I should not have decided to do this during the Sunday that the Superbowl was on, cause watching everyone eat a slew of bad food for you SUCKED!!!

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers on their 6th damn super bowl title. HEY PITTSBURGH, how bout leaving one for Detroit before this century is done. THANKS!!!


I was driving up the street and noticed dollar stores on on every block here in Metro Detroit. How bad do we SUCK?

So it's Feb 1st and I think winter is just starting. For those of you that live in warm weather climates ( KAROLAK ) I don't want to hear it when it's only 60 degrees in St Pete ,FLA. YOU JACKASS!! You know I'm joking pal.........maybe.


Only 28 days this month so I need to make them count, so I guess no more watching Springer or Judge Judy. Well maybe once in a while!!!!!

I seem to be reverting back to my crazy younger days and listening to stuff I haven't in a while. This week it has been 10,000 Maniacs.

Go ahead and enjoy Natalie...........




No comments: