Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rachel Maddow is a genius.......... or maybe not

Now I have to admit, When I'm in the mood to watch some political commentary I watch MSNBC more than Fox. I love watching Chris Matthews dribble on himself trying to make a point before the air is totally pressed out of his lungs, or watch Keith Olberman trying not to be the pretentious ASS that the Lord wanted him to be. I mostly watch because these clowns are SOOOO biased that it keeps me sharp, I never want to be caught flatfoot in a debate and watching MSNBC is prep. I can listen to some outrageous point made by a "respected" reporter like Chuck Todd and break it down so that if I'm ever on one of these programs I will know how to lay the wood on them and make it HURT!!

"Never be afraid of the opposition" so said my great great great Uncle George Custer.
It didn't work so well for him, but I get his point.

Well now to complete the un holy trinity over at the MSNBC of Matthews and Olberman is Rachel Maddow. A lot of people I talk to HATE Rachel Maddow.

I find her mildly amusing, kinda like a BIG pimple you get as a teenager. You admire it for a while and than squish it. Unlike the Olberman pimple that you just pop and is just a blippin mess.

Now I get the whole schtick with Maddow, she never has anyone on that will disagree with her ( Just like Olby) because her positions are as weak as Bill Clinton's will, pre heart surgery, at an all you can eat buffet. She is there primarily because she has some wit, and she is essentially a female Olby. Gotta give the derelicts who are not working, Code Pink, we hate George Bush at any cost crowd a pin up girl too.

So I guess I'm trying to say I think she's bright, she just chooses not to exert her intelligence for whatever reason. Maybe she wants to be the one who sends a TINGLE up Matthews leg?

So when I recently read that she had said this my first thought was " she's being a good corporate employee, Keith is gonna give her a cookie!"........


“The idea that there’s any equivalency between us and Fox News...” she says. “Fox is a political experiment. Imagine them having somebody as liberal as Joe Scarborough is conservative doing their whole morning? It doesn't make sense."


But than she goes and TOTALLY blows any confidence of mine in her smarts by dropping this little nugget of information...................


Yet after the panel, Maddow told a huddle of reporters she doesn’t own a TV and has “never seen a show on Fox at any time ever.”


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! You have never watched FOX or own a TV ? Rachel go over to Olby's house, I'm sure once you get past all the pictures of himself lining the entire hallway, he has a least 10 tv's on Fox, as is evidenced by his constant obsession with Bill O Reilly.

You are missing some great TV too, like Bill hitting on Meghan, Bill hitting on Amanda, Bill hitting on Monica. It's must see TV!!!

Honestly though, your in the business, watch the competition, or at the very least don't comment on something YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. It makes you look foolish. More so than your asinine pontificating and over the top cheekiness you do all ready.

I had hope for you and now hope has been dashed. It's not even 2 days into the AGE of OBAMA ( which is hope don't ya know) and I feel like this.

President Obama said Hope and Change is on the way, Rachel, I Hope you Change!!!

OR at the very least watch Fox for a 1/2 hr a day, I promise you won't melt!

Possibly after watching Bill Hemmer you might get a tingle up your leg. I won't tell Olby, I promise!!!


To read the whole story click here..

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/01/17/maddow-bashes-fox-news-then-admits-never-seeing-one-fnc-program


( H/T Noel Sheppard @ News busters)

No comments: