Sunday, January 4, 2009

Billy Mays can save the GOP

After watching the debate for RNC chair today I was left a little underwhelmed. I don't think anyone flubbed as badly as I have read about, but I just didn't get a overwhelming sense that any of these guys had their finger on the pulse truly of what is ailing the GOP.

It might have been the format and everyone was being a little cautious, I really am not sure!

But after the debate I got to take a lil fiesta nap, and lo and behold in the dream the greatest salesperson EVER to have walked on the Lord's big blue marble we call Earth, came to me and gave me lottery numbers.

While I am not at liberty to give out those numbers it occurred to me that BILLY MAYS could be a effective GOP chairperson. I mean Hell, who cares what he thinks. Howard Dean was a walking disaster after 2004 and he turned out to be a decent DNC chair. You don't have to believe anything, just sell BABY sell!!!!

If you don't believe me look at this short video........








I know it sounds far fetched but hey, the party has done dumber things. Like 2008, in total!!!!!!

I would love to hear BILLY MAYS talk about TAX CUTS, DEFICIT SPENDING, and defending Larry Craig's toe tapping in Sen Al Franken's home state.

Sorry, that last part of the previous sentence even made me Ill. AL FRANKEN FOR GOD"S @#$%*&^%# SAKE.

Call your Voting delegate today and tell them to put in a vote for BILLY MAYS!!!!!!!


Do it now before the Ron Paul people get him!!!

No comments: