Sunday, January 4, 2009

In AMERICA...What can you do in 15 seconds?

I try to be a bit cheeky about stuff that I observe and write about.

For this video though....I just can't

This video is from a Hamas rocket attack in Sderot, Israel.

I can't imagine a air siren going off as a daily routine and having to take cover in 15 seconds or less!!












There is something extremely wrong with anyone who would just lob a missile to kill innocent people. And some of the arguments I have been reading about Israel should show restraint I think are so off base as to wonder about anyone who would present that argument as being sane. If you lob missiles with the sole intent to kill innocent people you should expect a response meant to kill you!

If Islam is truly a religion of peace, than those people who believe that, better hijack the high ground from these nut jobs or tears and bloodshed will be the only thing you ever know!!


And I hate to say, deservedly so!


If you get a chance please visit this website to show your support... http://www.sderotmedia.com/

Hat Tip...Dana Loesch

No comments: