Sunday, January 25, 2009

WOW............ that was almost quick.. TOM Hanks is still a TOOL

As you might recall last week I wrote a little diddy about the brain surgeon known as Tom Hanks. His delicate sensibilities were in a tangle because of Prop 8 being passed in California. This braniac decided to insult those who had the audacity to disagree with him by saying that we were Un-American.

Call me late for dinner, don't call me at all. But never call me Un American for dissenting from Hollywood's grand plan!!!

He had made these comments at a party held for the HBO show Big Love which depicts modern day Mormons in Utah. The Mormon church was a big supporter of prop 8, which explains why Tom had diarrhea of the brain and it spilled out his mouth.

What a difference a week makes. Now Mr Hanks thinks that maybe he was over reacting just weeeeeee bit....

"Last week, I labeled members of the Mormon church who supported California's Proposition 8 as 'un-American,'" the actor said in a statement through his publicist. "I believe Proposition 8 is counter to the promise of our Constitution; it is codified discrimination."

Well at least he isn't babbling something about " our self correcting constitution" He continues....

"But everyone has a right to vote their conscience; nothing could be more American,"

Thanks Tom, my head will hit the pillow tonight and sleep will immediately ensue knowing that what I think you approve of as being AMERICAN again.

What a crock!!! First off he delivers this through a publicist and not in person like he did before. Probably after his publicist was taking heat and someone remninded him that OH YEAH maybe Mormons and other people of faith SPEND MONEY AT MOVIES!!! What a tool.

After my last post someone reminded me he had made some movie about a plane wreck or something and that there are some lewd scenes with a volleyball. I have never seen such movie with Tom Hanks in it. If this is true though, it explains a lot about why this guy is not really in touch with reality.

I can only forgive him now if he makes Bachelor Party 2, and WITHOUT Adrian Zmed.


Read the rest of the man's dribble right here

No comments: