Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rep Schakowsky is allergic to TEA Parties

Uh oh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the TEA party movement.

Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) had the misfortune of saying something INCREDIBLY stupid on Tax day this past Wed........


Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) blasted "tea party" protests yesterday, labeling the activities "despicable" and shameful."

"The 'tea parties' being held today by groups of right-wing activists, and fueled by FOX News Channel, are an effort to mislead the public about the Obama economic plan that cuts taxes for 95 percent of Americans and creates 3.5 million jobs," Schakowsky said in a statement.



Just when I thought my hometown of Detroit had a monopoly on really DUMB politicians, Illinois has to try to take back the crown

Despicable and shameful eh? For practicing my 1st amendment right? The only thing more uneducated than that is her regurgitating the " TAX CUT for 95% of Americans. Whoops I'm sorry, she must have a inside track on something cause the President has been saying 90% of all Americans. I'm sure with just recently racking up the LARGEST deficit spending in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD we are all going to get tax cuts.

But if we don't I wonder if it would be ok to protest that or am I just being cheeky?




For more of her antics read the rest here

No comments: