Sunday, April 5, 2009

The BOW seen round the world

Are you kidding me? I mean seriously, is no one at the state department able to tell this buffoon that he is a HEAD OF STATE and you do NOT BOW at all. First we give out bad DVD's and than give the queen a I-POD of his greatest speeches and now you BOW to other heads of state.

What this country was thinking when we elected amateur hour crew is beyond me, but bowing to the corrupt King of Saudi is just beyond the pale.

I was not always loving Bush 43's relationship with the Saud's but now I kinda miss W's hand holding with them. At least he wasn't bowing over to take it if you know what I mean

Here's the clip.......



3 comments:

BlueCastle said...

I'm almost afraid to read the news anymore. How embarrassing. He's borderline rude to the Queen, but making a fool of himself to the Saudis. Blech.

Winging It said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minorcan Maven said...

I just can not imagine what goes through this man's mind. I find myself just wishing he would sit down and be very quiet for about 3 yrs and 8 months. I know that won't really help though, we still have the unholy trinity of Scary Harry, Pelosi and Rahm!

See ya' Duke!