Thursday, March 12, 2009

Carville wanted Bush to fail in 2001






It is my quest here at Duke over America to prove that James Carville is not a brilliant political strategist. He's a good one, but not brilliant. Give me Bill Clinton in 1992 with the the setup he had and Clinton wins by another 3 to 5 points!!!

So when last week as I posted here that our non boy wonder along with his tool like pal were exposed for setting the MSM afire with a plot to demonize Rush Limbaugh and deflect the crap that The White house and The Congress were trying to shove down our throats I was non too surprised.

I was however surprised when i read this today over at Fox news....

On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, just minutes before learning of the terrorist attacks on America, Democratic strategist James Carville was hoping for President Bush to fail, telling a group of Washington reporters: "I certainly hope he doesn't succeed."

I think I just heard the sound of James brains splattering on the wall, what lil brain matter the rajun cajun has left.

The article never goes into what it is about Bush's policies that Carville wants to 'FAIL" just that he want Bush to fail. Unlike the recent Rush flap where Limbaugh specifically points out what policies he wants of Obama's to fail. I doubt Carvile was specific. He rarely is.

It is very troubling though that this is JUST coming out about the architect of the Rush non story and how he has been able to manipulate the press for so long!!!

I guess it shows that when you put PARTY before COUNTRY anything goes, as long as you get paid,and even if your country suffers


Read the Fox News cliphere

No comments: